Tuesday, April 15, 2008

THIRD

"ALL Dogs Go to Heaven..."

Today, my heart seems to be broken into thousand pieces. I have just lost a companion, a protector and a friend. For the last eleven years Gino has lived with our family. I could just remember how happy and excited I was when he arrived in our home that cute eyes that seems to always say hug me. Even though I am allergic to his fur, I would let him sleep in my room. I really don't mind sneezing a lot in the morning. When I leave home for school I would pat him on his head and rub our noses together. I would always tell him "Gino Kiss Ate.." and immediately he would lick my hand or touch my cheeks with his nose. He was a sweet dog, a faithful companion... he was like a brother I never had. How I wish I could have been there during your final hours but I know you are no longer in pain now. My heart is filled with tears but I am just thankful that for all those years you have filled it with so much joy. You will always have a special place in my heart... I know someday we'll see each other again...

1 comment:

MELODY said...

I sympathize with you Adelle. I also once lost a good pet dog named Madam. Just like your Gino, she was like a sister I never had. Let's just be thankful for all the simple joys we shared with them & cherish the memories we had.May all good dogs go to heaven! :-)