Tuesday, July 15, 2008

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

A college friend recently transferred work here in Makati. I really got so excited having her stay with us for a week or two while house hunting in Makati. Looking for a decent bedspace or room for rent in Makati is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It was difficult but however, we finally found the perfect one just a few blocks away from where I stay not so cheap but not expensive as well just the right one No curfews, no horrible landlady and only two people in one room.

Just like college days, two weekends ago we went to watch the Movies at Walter Mart. Since it was still early for the next screening, there we were at Time Zone ME, Julie my college friend and Ryan one of my housemates. We were like a bunch of high school drop outs playing video games, air hockey and shooting hoops at Time Zone. I think it's a good way to unwind from the hustle and bustles of the big city and our super hectic work schedules. Then, We watched 'Monster Mom' which was played by Annabelle Rama, being bisaya like herself we found the movie rather entertaining and funny. I could hear Ryan laughing so hard the entire time. After the movie we started to imitate Anabelle Rama's lingo from calling each other 'bebe gerl' and 'bebe boy' to 'mga pesteng gi-atay'. And that's how our pet names began...

When I moved to Makati I felt I was one of the housemates in Pinoy Big Brother's house looking at the same faces and talking to the same people 24/7. Eversince we bought a guitar at home, feels like we shifted from Pinoy Big brother to Pinoy Dream Academy. Everybody's seems to enjoy singing... From waking up to before going to bed one can find someone playing the guitar on our comfy couch with throw pillows that seems to have undergone surgery which the doctor forgot to stitch up the insides are already showing. Then we had the Magic Sing... if we can only sing from sun up to sun down... The showdown of the INTRO-boys and the CHORUS girls... the boys seem to only sing the intro and we, on the other hand after singing the chorus we suddenly stop the song and choose another. I wonder if how soon we can receive complaints from the noise we're making and from the on and off key singing.

I think I am finally having fun with my monotonous life maybe finally adjusted... but one more thing I need to do is have the that motivation and zest at work, I seem to have left my initiative and commonsense somewhere . after almost 8 months I am still learning and trying to get the hang of my kind of work. Kinda Slow though But what the heck life is a work in progress. Anyway, I am just so ecstatic with our badminton weekend!

No comments: